Why should I consider curved rooflights?
Curved or barrel rooflights from Natralight are modular rooflight systems that are capable of providing continuous runs of unlimited length in roofs, walkways or canopies.
Our barrel skylights can be used for industrial applications plus on-seam roofs and given the best architectural eye they can be implemented quite easily in commercial premises. Don't forget our barrel vaults can be supplied to any length or specific project requirements.
What are the benefits of curved rooflights?
- Suitable for flat, low pitch and the crown of curved roofs
- Can also be utilised for canopy and walkway applications
- A wide range of standard and non-standard spanning capabilities
- Continuous runs of insulated rooflights of unrestricted lengths
- Good thermal performances with low U values
- Cost-effective bespoke systems available
- Ideal for both commercial and industrial type buildings
- Even distribution of light
Bespoke manufacturing from Natralight
Because every customer is different, Natralight does not offer an 'off the shelf' option for our curved rooflights. Alternatively, we offer a bespoke design service that won't leave you out of pocket.
Our barrel vault rooflights are a versatile rooflight system, with particular attention to detail for clean lines and minimalist styling of the framework.
Daylight area is maximised through wide bay centres, plus we give you the option of RAL colour coating. This system is also suitable for use in a number of low pitch roof settings.
The barrel skylights have hidden fixings, giving a clean appearance plus a number of height options to suit your glazing needs and architectural requirements.
Talk to the rooflight specialists
If you are considering adding barrel rooflights to your property, please get in touch with Natralight. Don’t forget we offer a free no-obligation quote on all of our rooflight products.