How sliding rooflights can benefit your property
Sliding rooflights are becoming a very popular option for people looking to modernise their properties.
Research has shown that it is cheaper to update your property than move and sliding rooflights are a great option when looking to add value to your home.
There’s also the added bonus of you not needing planning permission to have sliding rooflights installed unless one of the following conditions apply –
• Any alteration to project no more than 150 millimetres from the existing roof plane.
• No alteration to be higher than the highest part of the roof.
Here at Natralight we offer three types of sliding rooflights which can benefit any property.
Three great options for sliding rooflights
You may not know but Natralight offers three types of sliding rooflights available with each offering unique features tailored towards your home.
• Full sliding rooflights give you full access to natural light and ventilation with the added bonus of remote opening allowing you to have complete control of ventilation.
• Half sliding rooflights is made up of two glass panels, with one sliding over the other to provide ventilation.
• Bi-parting sliding rooflights are perfect for those who want access to a roof terrace as they have a slim and compact profile meaning they can be installed on any size property.
We’d also recommend checking out our FAQ section in case you have any questions and you can also read some case studies of ones we installed earlier too.
Get in touch for your sliding rooflights today
If you’d like to find out more about our sliding rooflight options and other structural glass products contact us today, our team would love to hear from you.
We also offer quick delivery times, a minimum 5 year glass guarantee as well as innovate design from our in-house CAD Design team.