9 Reasons to Choose Roooflights from Natralight
When you choose to have rooflights installed from Natralight, they come with plenty of benefits for your home. Skylights can be installed in tight spaces where you cannot put traditional windows and they will flood your rooms with natural light plus they can be tailored to fit any type of home.
Here we will share nine reasons why our range of rooflights will enhance your property in ways you may not have thought about.
Enhance Your Property with Rooflights
1. Natural Light - Rooflights are the best way to fill your home with natural light, providing up to three times more natural light than a standard window.
2. Reduce Artificial Lighting - Maximising the amount of natural light entering your home means less need for artificial lighting, which in turn will lower your energy bills. The amount of daylight will depend on your building type and the positioning of the rooflight, but our team of experts can help you position them in the best area of your roof.
3. Cut CO2 Emissions - Industry research has shown that rooflights will dramatically reduce the amount of CO2 emissions from your home. Using artificial light is unavoidable and consumes plenty of energy but more natural light reduces your reliance on it. This will cut energy use which reduces the CO2 emissions resulting from artificial light.
4. Lower Heating Costs - Passive heat or solar heat gain reduces the need for central heating or other artificial heating appliances.
5. Air Circulation - Ventilated skylights open outwardly at the bottom which releases the hot air that naturally accumulates near the ceiling. This allows fresh air into your home, which is far more healthier than using energy abusing purifiers and air conditioning units.
6. Advanced Energy Saving - Triple glazed skylights will help to retain heat whilst allowing optimum amounts of natural light, which is especially useful during the winter.
7. An Eco-Friendly Home - Industry research has proven to install roof lights which cover between 15 and 20% of the total roof area reduces your overall energy consumption compared to buildings without skylights.
8. A Positive Effect on You - Having more natural light flowing into your home has a positive effect on your everyday life too. This includes increased focus, lowered stressed levels, improved moods plus better sleep patterns.
9. Attractive and Practical Application - Having rooflights is one of the best ways to improve your home's appearance while also adding value plus reducing your energy consumption.
Get in Touch with Any Questions
If you have any questions about any type of roof light from Natralight, please do not hesitate to contact us today.